Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Pajama Time!

Last weekend, I took a little break from schoolwork to get Oliver some pajamas. This Thursday is pajama day at school and I figured mismatched pajamas that fall just above the ankle would not cut it for preschool. After all, he needs to impress the ladies! While I was picking him out some totally cool and appropriate pj's for Thursday I stumbled upon this little Christmas nightshirt and matching doll nightshirt. It was $9.00 and just looked really adorable. So, I picked it up for Adelaide and her doll. She was really excited to dress her doll in matching pajamas.


While Adelaide and I did some girly things on Saturday, Chris and my dad took Oliver to a Home Depot workshop for kids. Oliver made me a snowman napkin holder. My dad would have been in more pictures but apparently he ran into about five people he knew at Home Depot so he was a little distracted!


I have to admit, I LOVE my little snowman napkin holder. Our house is starting to look more and more festive. Hooray for the holidays!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Adorable nightshirt and adorable napkin holder!