Friday, April 29, 2011

What to Wear to a Royal Wedding- Toddler Style!

I decided to put my best wedding outfit together in order to celebrate the royal wedding. We didn't watch it, but I still decided that I am clearly suited to give fashion advice on this subject.

First, it is necessary to make sure to have a stylish hat. In my case, it was actually my Easter Sunday hat, but who is keeping track, right?
Second, a tutu is a MUST. Even if it doesn't match, who cares!


A one piece adds something to the whole presentation. The best part about accessorizing this look with a hat and a tutu is that you can just take them off and be ready to romp around anywhere...a wedding, a playground, the gym. I love rompers! I was very sad to take it off when mommy told me it wasn't quite warm enough yet.


Finally, what really matters is that you have fun! Life is way more entertaining when it is fun! Oh, and I have no shoes for this outfit because in my fantasy world I was picturing a sunny royal wedding on a beach. Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Adelaide is an adorable little character! Can't wait to hang with her soon (and you!). xox

Krisko said...

I love these pictures. she is such an adorable little girl. Big Hugs!