Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bouncing and Bunnies!

This past weekend was filled with some adventures. Yesterday, we went to a birthday party at a bounce place and I had a blast! There were all sorts of structures to climb and slides to go down. The best part was that mommy could go through all the obstacle courses with us, which was great for someone like me who is only 2! We wore her out by the end of the party. I decided to dress up in the special outfit that Nonna and Papa brought back for me last year from Italy!





Last night, we had a sleepover at Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house. Mimi and Papa were there too! While we were at their house, mommy and daddy went to the nursery school's 50th anniversary party. They said they had a great time.


After church, we went to an Easter egg hunt at Endicott College! I was really busy checking everything out. We got our faces painted, decorated cookies and then went on an Easter egg hunt! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the bubbles. We had fun popping the bubbles!







We ended our weekend by celebrating Uncle Mike and Uncle Matt's birthday! What a fun weekend!

No comments: