Monday, April 25, 2011

Eggciting Easter Weekend- Part 1

To start the weekend, we decorated eggs. Gabriella came over to share in the fun! Oliver gave Gabriella the head of the table chair. We had two dozen eggs to decorate, lots of dye, stickers and stamps.
At this point in the afternoon, I was still focused on coloring the eggs.

Mommy and Uncle Mike put the dog chair on the other chair to give Gabriella a better view!


Uncle Mike told Oliver to use the green and the blue to make a two-colored egg. Oliver took this literally because when we looked over, he had poured the blue into the green. Somehow, it did not spill over although it looks like it is about to get everywhere.


I must admit that at this point, I discovered that it was way more fun to put my hands in the cups than do anything else. My hands were really yellow for a day or so. Who doesn't love soaking her hands in yellow water?


Gabriella and I had lots of hugs and kisses for each other. Please pardon my hands.


1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

The yellow hands kill me!