Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting Ready for Easter!

The other day we made some Easter bunnies and chick puppets to get ready for the big weekend that is coming up. This chick has been popping up everywhere! Oliver and I will be playing and he'll be peeking over the chair. Or, we'll look up and he'll be watching us from the stairs. Our little Peep puppet has proven to be mighty entertaining!
Our preparations continued today when we stuffed the Easter eggs full of treats for Grammi and Dzia Dzia's Easter egg hunt on Sunday. We took our job very seriously. I ate a lot of the treats but saved enough for the eggs!

Here I am making sure my eggs are carefully placed in the Easter basket.




Filling the eggs...no make that...trying to eat the candy!

Mommy caught me!

Who knew that filling eggs could be so funny!


Apparently mommy and daddy thought I needed a helmet to wear around the house. We picked out these helmets the other day and we've been wearing them when we play, eat and read books.


Perhaps...just perhaps...there will be a special surprise waiting for us this weekend to go along with the helmets:)!!!

No comments: