Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peep and Cupcakes

Oh Peep...what can I say? Mommy thought I loved you. Let me be clear- I did love you. I just didn't realize how easy it would be to take off your eyes, wings and nose. While mommy was putting the cupcakes in the oven, I was slowly taking you apart. Well, Peep, I will always remember you.
On to other things. We made cupcakes yesterday. Easter Bunny cupcakes. They were yummy and messy.





My love of cupcakes and cupcake decorating has not subsided. I also want to tell you about my imaginary friends. Their names are Junie and Jen. The other day I set up a tea party and they were happy to attend. I had to introduce Oliver to Junie and Jen. I don't think he really knew who I was talking to...but I did and that's all that matters, right?

No comments: