Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Another Random Wednesday


Yes, I am calling today Random Wednesday because it was just one of those days. First, the Easter Bunny apparently arrived early and delivered me in an Easter basket.
Next, I decided I really wanted mommy to wash my hair in the sink. Random I know. But still fun. Here is the result.

Then, I decided to wear my hat backwards and pretend to deliver Easter eggs.



Imagine our surprise when Nonna and Papa sent a package to us complete with Easter goodies! How did she know that Easter fit into our random Wednesday theme?


I loved my new sandals so much I had to give them a kiss.

Here is the note that Nonna and Papa sent to us.


What mommy really wanted to show you was me wearing a pair of Oliver's new underpants and my new sandals but now that I'm two, it was a little too revealing. Pretty funny though! She had to settle for a picture of me wearing my new sandals with my pants.

We also spent the morning with Nick and Adam which made a rainy day all the more fun! Here's to Random Wednesday!

No comments: