Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't Go Anywhere Without My Sunglasses!

Warm, sunny weather means two things to me- I get to wear my sunglasses and go to the park! Any day that involves those two things is a good thing. I went to the park with mommy and Oliver.

I feel like a body language analysis should be done here to determine how I feel about my brother. If you take a close look, you'll see that we are sending mixed signals. Oliver is walking one way, I'm walking the other and we are keeping our emotions locked behind our sunglasses. On closer analysis, however, you'll discover that we are holding hands and walking almost stride for stride. My conclusion: Oliver and I love each other as much as a brother and sister possibly could!


We brought Charley to the park so we could throw the ball with him. Oliver threw the ball and Charley would catch it.

If you'll notice, I'm in the background a little distracted by something. Really, who knows!


But, I'm back now!!!


We chased Charley all over the park.



Then we played a combination of hide-and-seek and tag.



Our last stop before heading home was the park. I love the slides!

We had so much fun playing with Charley at the park. We loved throwing the ball to him and chasing him all over the grass. Mostly, though, I was just happy for an excuse to wear my shades.

No comments: