Monday, August 30, 2010

Purple Cow Reunion and Other Random Shots

Today I got to see some of mommy's college friends again! Mommy's really good friend Erin was in town so Meg, Elizabeth, Erin and mommy decided to get together. We went to Meg's house! I got to play with Hazel (2 months), Henry (2 1/2 years- helping to take the photo with Erin's husband) and Maggie (8 months old).










Oliver and I had lots of fun playing with Erin. She's going to make a good mommy...soon!!! We gave her a good dose of what life with children is like!
















Oliver really liked hanging out with Maggie. He always seemed to have a smile on his face when she was around.










Here's a picture of mommy and Erin sharing a seat. They told Oliver and me that they loved us so much that we could each have our own chair. Oliver told mommy her "bum fit just fine." Not to be a snitch or anything but last week Oliver told mommy she couldn't sit on a toy at the park because "her bum bum didn't fit." Mommy thought it was pretty funny!







Meg made us a delicious lunch with lots of yummy treats for dessert. After all the fun, I was so tired on the ride home that I slept the entire way.









Here is a totally random photo from earlier today. I told mommy that I was going to dress myself and this is what I ended up wearing. Mommy gently guided me into wearing something different to go to Meg's house!















On Sunday, we went to Wingaersheek Beach to meet up with daddy's friend from school, his wife and their two little kids. Here we are trying to avoid the Oliver splash. I think I'm making myself a prime target.








Once I realized I was about to get REALLY wet I started to run away.






























So, those of you who know mommy well, know she really likes McDonalds. The other night we had Happy Meals for dinner. I must admit, I am my mother's daughter because I LOVED my dinner. Mmmmm Good!

No comments: