Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Reunion: Part 1

We arrived at Cape Cod ready for some fun and boy did we have fun. Grace was waiting for me. She and I really have a connection! She likes to protect me, carry me everywhere and gives me lots of attention. We had fun together!












It was Jacob's 7th birthday the first night we were there so of course we had to have a party complete with hats, balloons, cake and ice cream!





























I really wanted to sit with Grace in a big girl chair so she made some room for me. Oliver then scooted over next to us.












I sure do love a party!













The next day we headed to the beach for some fun in the sun.











After our outdoor shower we sat down with Charlotte for some milk and cookies!













Aunt Jackie suprised all the girls with matching outfits. I really loved my outfit. It was so comfortable and as everyone knows, I love pink!




























The girls had a photo shoot in our matching outfits. Sarah (5), Grace (3), Ryan (2), Charlotte (2) and me (1).


























After the photo shoot, Grace pushed me on a swing for a while.















I got tired so Papa held me after dinner.

















Our parents purposely kept us really busy throughout the day so that we would all go to sleep and they could have a murder mystery dinner party. Not sure what that means, but I don't think I've ever seen my daddy looking as dapper as he did that night!






No comments: