Friday, August 27, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray...It's a Park Day!

Yesterday, we went to a park we had never been to before! It was a science park in Gloucester and it was reallllllyyyy fun! There was so much to play with. They didn't have any baby swings so I had to go on the big girl one.













Here is a picture of one part of the park.













There were all these things to turn and play with. Really, it just seemed like there were giant steering wheels everywhere but I liked it.















There was a "balance beam" which we walked across to get to the slide. Oliver was VERY careful making his way across. I patiently followed him.
























Oliver was definitely braver when it came to the roller slide. This was one of the coolest slides. He would go down by himself but I needed some help.






































I had so much fun on the swings. Oliver and I could have swung all day.




























I am not sure how to describe this thing I'm standing on. Basically we hold on and it spins around. I think I was probably too little for it but because Oliver was doing it, I wanted to try too!


































Oliver and I went on the see-saw together!









































In the afternoon, we met up with Lorelai and Auntie Shannon and went for a walk.










In other developments, I know the ABC song and I learned to jump this week with two feet. I have been jumping all over the house. I have also become extremely affectionate and love showering mommy and daddy with hugs and kisses. Overall, being 21 months old is pretty fun!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Wow! big kid swings - was to go A and O!