Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Reunion: Part 2

Monday morning, Daddy, Oliver, Uncle Andrew and Max went kayaking. The rest of us decided to go for a walk down to the dock. Grace and I held hands for most of the way. Grace and I definitely have some sort of special bond. She is always watching out for me and making sure that I am included!










Here's the crew walking down the street. Little did we know that when we got to the dock we might be able to see Daddy and Oliver!













Sure enough, we got to the dock and there was Daddy and Oliver fishing! They didn't catch anything but looked like they were having a good time!








So, the walk to the dock and the rest of the way back is a long walk for anyone, never mind a 20 month year old girl. I admit it, ashamed as I am, that I completely wore myself out. I stopped midway home and decided to lay down on the street. Mommy quickly scooped me up but not before documenting my exhaustion. She told me she was proud of me though for walking most of the way!





Before Uncle Tom headed home, we got a family picture. Here is the picture of the cousins: from left to right: Joey (3), Sarah (5), Jacob (7) and Henry (20 months) on his lap, Grace (almost 4), Oliver (3), me (20 months), Charlotte (2 1/2), Max (almost 4) and Ryan (2 1/2).























After the family pictures, we spent some time playing in the front yard. I don't know what I'm doing here but I'm just going with the flow!







































































That night we went to the beach and I spent some time on my own just exploring. There was a lot to look at. I am definitely my own person with my own interests!









After playing in the sand, Oliver was a really good big brother and wiped my hands clean so I wouldn't get sand in my eyes!











We came back from the beach and took an outdoor shower. Mommy put me in my Giggles shirt which was super comfy and I spent most of the evening giggling at everything. I figured why not go with it!















Before we went to bed, Grace, Ryan and I put on our matching pjs that were a gift from Mommy. Grace showed me some of her ballerina moves!















And then we wrestled a little bit!






























Tuesday morning I was a little bit tired so I lounged on the botton step. This is the position I go to bed in every night. I have since I was little and even though I'll be 2 in a few months this is the position I like best!










Once Mommy and Daddy told me we were going for a bike ride I quickly woke up and got my helmet on!















We're all ready to go!













The wind was not on our side so we got some pictures of us with beautiful scenery behind us but we had a hard time smiling!







































That night was Uncle Bill's birthday! I had to really hold myself back from eating the brownies until after we sang Happy Birthday!












After we went to bed our parents had a clambake. Yum! I did get to eat some lobster before heading off to bed. It was delicious!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

She clearly doesn't like brownies QUITE as much as she likes cupcakes...