Friday, September 3, 2010

A Lesson in Dressing Yourself and Other Pictures

I have been carefully watching Oliver for a few days now. I decided I was ready to dress myself. If you'll take a look at the picture to the left you'll learn a few style tips for 2010. First, it's CRUCIAL that you wear your fleece backwards. Also, pajamas from the night before go really well underneath. You can't go wrong with leopard print bloomers to finalize the look.














Last, but not least, make sure there is a diaper peeking through. It really makes the outfit. Even if you don't normally wear one, to get this full look, you must accessorize with one.

I was pretty proud of myself for putting together such a fantastic combination. I feel like this look really fits my personality.











The rest of these pictures are just a few other miscellaneous ones from this past week.


Eating popsicles with Sadie.









Posing for mommy outside of the library. My outfit is a little bit tamer here but I did that for mommy's sake. Going to the library means I need to be a little more conservative. The world isn't quite ready for the first outfit.














I love the alphabet tree.













I did try on mommy's shoes to see how they went with my outfit. Yeah, not so much. Maybe she can get a few style tips from me.

2 comments:

Erin said...

This is so cute & so funny! Love it. She is getting SO big. xo.

Nonna said...

You have such style Adelaide!