Friday, August 13, 2010

Laid Back Week

The day we got back from Cape Cod, Oliver got the fever that swept through the Sweatman Littles last week. I knew it was inevitable so I waited. On Sunday, I got the love bug as I like to call it (all those hugs and kisses on Cape Cod last week)! It didn't hit me as hard as Oliver but on Monday night we were both still pretty tired. I fell asleep on the couch at 6:45. Mommy looked over and I was out cold. I did get a great night's sleep and felt very refreshed on Tuesday morning. We went to the library one day and the park another day.











Mommy finally got us new paint! I was SO SO SO excited. I have been asking mommy for weeks "can we please paint today mommy, please?" She decided that because we weren't feeling well that an indoor activity would be fun. I love to paint. I could sit here for hours and paint away!














We also went out for dinner with Auntie Shannon, Uncle Matt, Lorelai, Auntie Carolyn, Uncle Mike and Gabriella. Before we walked to dinner mommy tried to capture a picture of us but we were too busy being silly!










My Godparents taking good care of me and giving me "rides" while I walked to dinner.











Oliver thought for sure the balloons were in honor of us. I didn't have the heart to tell him but I am PRETTY sure they belong to the florist. He's been talking about the balloons all day today so I just went with it. Seriously, sometimes I wonder which one of us is older!!!

No comments: