Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready to Go...

I have been really excited to spend the night at Nonna and Papa's house without mommy and daddy. Finally, Monday arrived and it was time to pack our bags and meet Nonna halfway and drive back to Cape Cod with her.












Here I am waving goodbye to mom. I didn't quite understand that she was taking us in her car to meet Nonna. I was all ready to go. I love my mom and dad and all but sometimes it's nice to be with my other people.














I was excited to see a note from mommy when we got to Cape Cod. I had so much fun with Nonna and Papa. I especially loved the bow tie pasta, meatballs and snuggles from Nonna. Before I left for Cape Cod, mommy asked me where I was going to sleep when I got there and I told her "upstairs, in my crib at nonna and papa's house." I had my babies and my blanket and I was happy to go to sleep there.





When mommy arrived the next day, Nonna, mommy, Oliver and I went to the children's museum. I liked everything there.











But, one of the funnest parts of my vacation was making my own pizza. Here is a picture of Papa giving me a pep talk on how to make the best pizza. Even at dinner the coach in him came out! I appreciated the advice though because I'd like to think that I definitely made the best one!!!












































When we got home from Cape Cod, Oliver insisted on wearing my pants. Really, he is so funny. He knew it was funny because he was laughing hysterically the whole time. I love my brother!!!

No comments: