Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Thing I like Glasses Because I'll Probably Need Them Someday!

Lately I have been into glasses. I like to wear Mr. Potato Head's glasses and most recently I had fun wearing Grammi's knitting glasses when I was at her house. It's a good thing because odds are I will probably need them someday so why not check out the styles now, right?


































This morning Oliver and I decided to spend quite a bit of time reading the Toy Story books that he got for his birthday. He did a pretty good job of sharing them but he did like to convince me that splitting them up evenly meant I had 4 and he had 8. Who does he think he's trying to trick anyway?







This afternoon we went to a park. Yet another park. Luckily Oliver and I never seem to get tired of them. Here I am going down the slide. Lately I've been a little hesitant going down by myself but I seem to be outgrowing that phase.
































Oliver and I love to ride the swings. We could get pushed on them for hours. Mommy told me that Oliver never really liked the swing until I decided that I did and then he joined in! Even though I'm younger, I'm definitely the leader sometimes!































































Tonight I made mommy happy because I helped clean up after dinner and then I said, "Mommy, can I please put my dirty napkin in the trash?" I am becoming a big helper around the house. I got big hugs and kisses after!

No comments: