Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Reunion: The Finale!

As I'm sure Oliver already explained to you, we don't have many pictures because the camera went missing and then when it was found, thebattery was really low. But, I'll tell you about my experiences the last few days of the Cape Cod adventure. On Wednesday morning, I was very sad to learn that my cousin Grace was going home. I'm sure Oliver told it MUCH differently but I'll tell you my version of the Papa's chair story. So, Grace and I are sitting in Papa's chair with PLENTY of room when who should appear but Mr. "I'm Baaaaccckkkk" Oliver. He insists, and I mean, insists on sitting with us. So, us being the polite girls we are graciously make room for him. The result: I'm part of an Oliver and Grace sandwich. Good Times!



After Grace left, we went on a duck tour. I think I frustrated mommy a little bit because I was so squirmy but it's a lot to expect a 20 month old to sit still for a duck tour where all we said was "quack, quack, quack." After the tour we went back to Nonna and Papa's house and then to Coonamessett farm where I got to dance like the free spirit that I am!





The next day we went to the Heritage Museum but our camera was MIA. Friday we spent some time in the morning coloring with Sarah, Max and Charlotte.











After the coloring, the older Sweatman Littles read some books. I tried to get up on the couch but eventually lost interest and went to do something else.










At the Heritage Museum on Friday, I had the privilege of having Oliver push me in my stroller. Oh how exciting it was!















After a delicious picnic lunch packed by Aunt Jessica and Nonna we continued on our adventures at Heritage Museum.








































Isn't Nonna just so special. She is the best Nonna! I love her. She did so much work to make this week fun for everyone. Thank you Nonna!










Ended the museum with a carousel ride that was really great. I love Cape Cod!

No comments: