Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dipping My Toes!


On Monday, the weather was hot so mommy, Oliver and I decided to head to a wading pool. We threw on our swimsuits and when we got there, Oliver and I were excited about the water. We were excited about the water for different reasons. He was excited to swim in the water, go under the fountain and splash around. I, on the other hand, was excited to fill and refill my cup with water and bring it to the edge of the wading pool and dump it out.

I must have done this at least fifty times over the course of the morning. Mommy just kept on watching me go back...and forth...and back...and forth!



Oliver snapped a quick picture of mommy and me together.


Nonna got this swimsuit for me. I love it!



In the middle of all the playing, we had a little snack.


And then we decided to take a little break (the pool was crowded) and go for a hike in the woods.


I have no idea what we are looking at but it must have been pretty exciting!



After our little walk, we headed back to the pool for some more water fun!

We left early in the afternoon and headed home for some lunch. It was a really fun way to spend a Monday.

No comments: