Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mommy's Birthday Surprise!

Last week was mommy's birthday. Oliver will probably be able to tell this story better but I'll give it my best shot! A few months ago, Oliver noticed that a new restaurant was being built. He's been following the progress of it and giving mommy updates every time they drove by it on their way to Target. Well, imagine his excitement when he realized that Buffalo Wild Wings was going to open in June. Daddy, Oliver and I decided to surprise mommy and take her to Buffalo Wild Wings for her birthday. We invited Grammi and Dzia Dzia on the sly and arranged to meet at the Panera Bread next door. The day of her birthday, we told mommy that we were meeting daddy at Panera Bread. When we got there, Oliver relayed the exciting news that we were going to Buffalo Wild Wings. He was so excited he could hardly stand still!


Once we got seated, I gave mommy the special party hat that I picked out for her with Grammi. I have to say, I was so excited that it was her birthday. I had so many hugs and kisses for her that night.





Grammi and Dzia Dzia were there with us for dinner.


Here is an attempt at a family photo. Oliver wasn't looking at the camera, but you see how happy I was to be seated between daddy and mommy.



Does it surprise you that Oliver decided to wear the party hat?


Time for some silly faces!



This picture cracks me up because if it wasn't for Dzia Dzia making a silly face, this would have been an awesome picture.


Earlier in the day, we went to Lynch Park for a picnic for mommy's birthday.


Here we are toasting mommy!




Having fun playing at the park.


Mommy's birthday was a really fun day!


Earlier in the week, while Oliver and Grammi were out shopping for mommy's birthday, mommy and I went to a farmer's market. I got tired of walking so I just sat down and watched the people going by.


Last Tuesday night was A Taste of Cambridge. We went with mommy and daddy and I got to try all sorts of yummy food.



Last week was a busy but fun week!

No comments: