Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lazy Day of Summer

One of the best parts of summer is spending time outside. The warm weather and shining sun just make everything seem so much brighter!

After we got back from the Cape, mommy, Oliver and I went to a park to play.

I did get a little bit messy (I love my chocolate)!


Okay, not a little bit messy...a LOT messy!



I did proudly go down the slide by myself.


I did attempt to climb back up the slide because I've seen Oliver do it so many times and I so desperately want to be like my big brother!



I did make a quick outfit change and run around on the grass playing Simon Says.


I did get kissed by my brother.


I did laugh as I was being chased.



I did take a moment to hug my handsome brother.


I did let Oliver take our picture at the park.


I did meet Grammi for ice cream. Yummy!!!
What a fun Monday!

No comments: