Monday, June 13, 2011

Ahoy, Matey!

This past weekend, Oliver and I attended a pirate party that was so much fun! We dressed up as pirates and the host even made us our own shirts. She was so creative!
We ate pizza, drank some juice and watched a real pirate do magic tricks and make some cool balloons!



Earlier in the day, mommy went to Lorelai's dance recital. From what mommy told me, Lorelai stole the show! She was very entertaining and did a great job! While mommy was doing that, daddy took Oliver and me to see Rio! Well, I made it through the previews before I fell asleep. Oliver loved it though!






Saturday night mommy went out for dinner with her cousins while we were sleeping!
On Sunday, we went to church and then went over to Chris and Michelle's house for a little while. We had a fun weekend, despite the dreary weather!

No comments: