Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Bit of This and a Bit of That



This past Saturday, mommy, daddy, Oliver and I had a picnic at the Willows. We packed sandwiches, chips and water. After spreading out our blanket, we dug into lunch. While I am pictured here holding a sandwich, I must admit that I probably ate half of the bag of potato chips. Yes...I have a new love. It's no longer just cupcakes. It's cupcakes and potato chips.
Here is a picture of my handsome daddy!

Mommy and I enjoying a nice June afternoon.

After finishing our lunch, we played some games. I was very excited to get tickets!


On Sunday, we went to church and then a church cookout. We also took an adventure to go see Auntie Shannon, Uncle Matt, Lorelai and Cali's new place. If you didn't know it before, you know it now. I am petrified of horses. The closest I would come to the horse was watching Oliver and Lorelai watch the horse. Yes, I scream every time I see one.

Here is a picture of my cousin Cali. She was giggling hysterically at peek-a-boo while we visited.

In random Adelaide style, here is how mommy found me one afternoon.

Yesterday we went to a park and then today we went to a really fun place in Acton with Meg, Henry and Hazel called the Discovery Museums. We spent a large portion of the day there exploring and playing.





And that is my mid-week update!

No comments: