Monday, June 27, 2011

H Stands for Happy

In my world, I'd like to think the H on my hat stands for Happy! On Friday at dinner, we were joking around and all started wearing daddy's hat.

We decided to have movie night on Friday. We were originally going to watch Ant Bully but, due to some technical difficulties, Curious George became our main feature. I still have a hard time sitting through movies. Oliver really enjoyed the popcorn and the movie. I enjoyed playing with my toys!


Before the movie started, daddy, Oliver and I did a popcorn cheers.


On Saturday, the weather was not great but by the afternoon it was clear enough to go to a park as an entire family. During dinner, when the four of us are all eating together, we tell each other our favorite part of the day. Daddy said his favorite part of the day was watching mommy act silly at the playground. She and daddy seemed to have fun playing with us.


I cannot forget to mention my pants. My Aunt Carolyn made them for me and I think they are just so comfortable!



Mommy and I went down the slide together.


I had to put these pictures of Oliver in because he was going across the zipline and when he got to the other side a pool of water fell on his head. We all thought it was SO funny!




On Saturday night, we made lasagna. Mommy was at the store so we surprised her by having the lasagna ready when she got home. We aren't too sure why daddy had us make the lasagna on the floor!

On Sunday we went to a really fun first birthday party! It was also mommy and daddy's 7th wedding anniversary so we sang "Happy Anniversary" to them before dinner.

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Those pants fit her perfect!!