Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun!

I was very excited that it was Thanksgiving. Mommy and daddy thought that I might take a nap at Grammi and Dzia Dzia's but I was way too happy to be celebrating. Here I am enjoying a few crackers before dinner. Oliver and I spent some time getting the sillies out before we sat down. We read books, danced and laughed!

































Dzia Dzia and I did some snuggling.












Daddy tried to hide Llama Llama from me. But I wasn't fooled- it was in his pocket!
































Got it! Yay for Llama Llama!

















Our attempt at a family picture!













Mommy and I took our picture with Grammi! She did such a great job hosting Thanksgiving!











We decided to try to sit still for a picture with our bears but...Oliver and Lorelai thought something was SO funny! I didn't quite get it. It must be a 3 year old thing!










This joke got funnier and funnier...still not getting it!


























Oliver's nice picture with his bear.

















Lorelai's pretty picture with her bear.

















Now I decide to be silly!!!!

















When we sat down for dinner we were in for a few surprises- we had new hats! I also got a very pretty bracelet from Grammi!

























The wonderful hostess!


















My Godfather!
















Dzia Dzia "The Leprechaun" Krisko.

















Mommy and I successfully snuck a picture of my pretty Godmother!

No comments: