Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Part One

Thursday started off our Halloween weekend. Oliver had his Halloween party at school. When we picked him up, he got to show us the "haunted" gym and I got to run through it. I thought it was really fun!

















In the afternoon, we got dressed up and went to Cabot Street to trick or treat at the stores. This was the first real time I had gone. Last year I was too little to remember much about Halloween. I went as Tinkerbell this year. I picked out my costume with mommy.













I loved seeing the treats in our pumpkins. I was very curious about what Oliver picked out.






























































When we got home, mommy said we could pick out one treat in our pumpkins. I picked out a lollipop. Mommy then gave us a little lesson in picking candy when trick-or-treating. Oliver and I picked a LOT of lollipops but we don't really like them that much. So, we're going to pick little candy bars from now on!












I did enjoy my lollipop for a little while though!










1 comment:

Cheryl said...

She is so cute. I just love you, Adelaide.