Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween- The Final Installment

Finally, the big day arrived and it was time to get into our costumes. I asked daddy if he could teach me how to fly so he swung me in the air before we went to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house.

















Here I am thinking about how to be my best Tinkerbell...and wondering if they are going to have any cupcakes.
















When I got to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house I was REALLY excited!

















I had been waiting all day to go Trick or Treating.






























And, we FINALLY got to see what Grammi and Dzia Dzia dressed up for on Halloween. Oliver was convinced they were going to be a hamburger and french fries. I had no idea. They did not disappoint. Grammi made a very pretty Jessie and Dzia Dzia, well, let's just say he was determined to make sure that the faces he made were quite memorable!












We weren't quite sure what to think at first!


























Then I got over it and hung out with Dzia Dzia.


















Mommy= Giant.














Before we went Trick or Treating we still had some time to spare so we figured we'd hang out in the pumpkin patch. It did seem a little empty with the white pumpkin missing.















I insisted on having mommy paint my fingernails. They are black. Not very Tinkerbell of me, but I thought they looked cool.



























While we waited for Trick or Treating to start, we had some fun with the wig. Mommy should definitely stick to being a dark blonde.















































Finally, it was time to Trick or Treat. The first house we went to, Oliver and I were a little bit nervous. But, mommy and daddy told us that if we wanted our treats we had to knock on the door by ourselves, say trick or treat and make sure to thank the people for the treats. We got really into it and had fun. I did get cold though so daddy carried me and put my hands in his jacket to warm me up.











Shortly after we got back, Gabriella, Uncle Mike and Aunt Carolyn arrived. We got to spend some time with them and eat chili before heading home.















JUST when we thought our night couldn't get any better, there was a knock on our door. Who could it be? They looked an awful lot like Chris and Michelle but we couldn't quite tell. The best part, they gave us HUGE candy bars to put in our bags. They gave us a good laugh before we headed off to bed...with visions of Chris and Michelle dancing in our heads!

No comments: