Monday, November 22, 2010

Lazy Days of November

Here is a picture of me with all my babies. I have Bop (the new one) and two Mini-Bops (as I call them). The name Moo has gone out the window. They sleep with me during naps and at night. This is typically how mommy finds me when I wake up from my naps: covered in my three favorite blankets and surrounded by babies!








This past week was really a lazy week for me. We did not do too much. We went to the park one day, went for a walk, I went to the Little Gym and we did some cooking with mommy.

I love lounging around in my pajamas! It's so much fun and so so comfy.


Today I had a follow-up doctor's appointment from a few weeks ago. I had to get a shot and my blood drawn for my two year checkup. I didn't make a peep. I didn't cry or even fuss. I think part of the reason could have been that Oliver was standing in front of me holding a pinwheel and lollipop for me that I could have as soon as I was done.


So, I figured crying was probably a waste of time. I have to admit, I did surprise mommy this time and last time when I got my flu shot. Same thing then, I didn't even make a sound. I guess I'm tougher than they give me credit for!

I am excited about Thanksgiving this week. I can't wait!











1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

cute Hannah's - do O's match?