Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gobble Gobble Time...Almost!

In anticipation of Thanksgiving next week, we've done a few little arts and crafts projects to get ready. Here I am thinking about what I am going to make. I am watching Oliver decorate his turkey and wondering if I want to do the same thing. After all, I do like to tweet to my own beat!









I made the decision to make a leaf instead. It's still fall, so I think that counts, right?















The end result: my leaf decorated with all sorts of colors.











What I actually think is much cooler are the placemats that we made with our sitter Nikki the other day. Mommy left some supplies with her and we got to work cutting, pasting and decorating. It was really fun to make these and have something to show mommy and daddy when they got home!

No comments: