Monday, November 29, 2010

Cupcake Tree...I mean Christmas Tree!



One of the highlights of this past weekend was getting our Christmas tree. Oliver was very excited to show me around and give me some advice on picking out the perfect tree. Last year, I was so little that mommy and I left the task up to Oliver and Daddy.


















Here I am searching for the right tree. Oliver really wanted a ten foot tree. Let's be honest, anything over five feet seems huge to me!



































Once we got our tree and got it home, I started doing a little dance around the tree in excitement. We had to let it sit overnight so it could settle.














Finally, on Sunday night it was time to decorate! We got all decked out in our Christmas pajamas and started putting the ornaments on the tree.












































































Yummy hot chocolate with candy canes after we decorated!

















































Here it is! My cupcake ornament! I love it. We went with mommy yesterday to pick out an ornament for the tree and when I saw the cupcake ornaments I went crazy!














Here I am kissing my mini-cupcake ornament. I've been kissing them non-stop since we got them.














This past weekend was filled with fun. I don't want to forget to mention that I had a girls breakfast with mommy and Sandra while the boys went bowling.

We also went to a first birthday party which had yummy sandwiches, adorable cupcakes and lots of fun. The hostess was very kind to let Oliver and me help open the presents.

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

How adorable that she kisses her cupcake ornament...better than eating it!