Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Way Life Should Be- Part 2

One of my big accomplishments from this weekend is that I can successfully climb up the stairs without using hands.





































Oliver gave me big hugs once I made it up the stairs!
















Hanging out with Gabriella. Who knew a squeaking giraffe could be so popular...I love this toy!














Going on one of the many walks I went on this weekend.












Exploring the woods near the street!
















Introducing Gabriella to Mr. Potato Head.













I got lots of attention from Rob and Daddy!



































Just waking up from a nap on the boat.































I decided I was finally ready to go in the water...but didn't really want to put my arms in!























Great Aunt Laurie made a pool cake and we got to enjoy it!























































No comments: