Monday, July 12, 2010

Oliver's Birthday



So, I can't neglect to mention that my brother Oliver turned three last week! I have to admit, I was a little bit jealous that it was his birthday. It also made me REALLY excited to celebrate my special day in November. I sat with him when he started to open his present from Auntie Erin and Uncle Dan.








Then, he didn't need my help anymore and spent some time looking at it by himself.












Here I am looking at him open his present. It was a pretty cool gift...a globe! We spent some time looking at different places throughout the world.











The next day it was time for his party. We had lots of guests, lots of presents, yummy cake but...what I really enjoyed the most was....










Sitting in the corner, in the bumbo, holding Oliver's new fishing pole that he got for the tub!

No comments: