Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Like Raspberries...A LOT!

Lately the theme in my life seems to be food and my complete fascination with it. I love food. I like the texture, the taste...the whole experience. Today was NO different. If you put me in a field with lots and lots of berries I am going to be in my glory. In fact, I mostly enjoyed smooshing them with my fingers. And, by the time we moved on from the blueberry picking to raspberries I had a grand total of....drumroll please folks....6 blueberries in my container!














Oliver is happy to be with me and I'm happy to be with my blueberries.











Again, Oliver is trying to show me where to go and I'm busy....with my blueberries.













Finally, we take a break and get to eat the fruits of our hard work. We ate all of them. Not a single berry was left.









1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

"Oliver is happy to be with me and I'm happy to be with my blueberries." Love it! She is such a ham