Monday, July 19, 2010

Hiking is Fun

Last year, we went to Halibut State Park but I was so little that I hardly remember it. So this year I was very excited when mommy and daddy told me we were going there on Sunday morning. I am still pretty little though so daddy gave me a ride on his shoulders until we got to the rocks where we could look for snails and crabs. For some reason, I decided to hold onto daddy's ears while we were walking. In one hand I had daddy's ear and in the other hand I had the net. I was laughing and smiling the whole time!





























I will say that there aren't a whole lot of pictures of me on this adventure because mommy had the camera and I was with mommy and she was a bit afraid to let go of my hand because the rocks were slippery and I am on the move now. But here are some! Again, as I mentioned I was VERY excited about this trip. I even brought my binoculars that daddy brought back from DC with me.












I am a little girl on a mission. I wonder if I will find any food here?
















I DID find my own snail and I will admit that I DID put it in my mouth. But, it certainly wasn't as tasty as lobster so I threw it right back into the water!









This weekend we also went to Erin and Jeff's cookout where I saw Nonna and Papa! They had this really really delicious dip that had corn and black beans in it. Nonna fed it to me and I devoured three plates of it. Yum! I'm still thinking about it today...

No comments: