Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crazy Hair, Big Brother Strikes and Eating Tomatoes



Today we went to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house to use the pool and while we were there my hair was just a little bit out of control! Mommy is thinking it is time for me to get my hair cut again. We'll see...I kind of like it growing out.
















While I was just enjoying myself having a jolly old time, my big brother struck again. The problem was that I realized a few moments to late what was about to happen. Plus, I am still learning how to run so I wasn't able to move fast enough. I CAN'T wait until I'm older and can run away from him! Or at least get revenge!







Once Oliver got distracted doing something else, I was able to do some fishing. I caught a few fish.















And pretended to eat one!

















After all that time we spent playing, Oliver and I decided to have a cherry tomato for a snack.

No comments: