Friday, March 2, 2012

Kites and Pool.

Last weekend, Chris took Oliver and Adelaide to fly a kite at the high school field.  If you look really hard you can see Oliver and Adelaide and the little kite in the sky.
 Charley has taken a backseat to the kids but I still adore this dog.  He loves to snuggle and play.  Lately, Oliver and Adelaide have been really interested in helping to feed him and give him the treats.
 Oliver and Adelaide started swim lessons on Wednesday.  I was not sure how it was going to go because Oliver didn't like it last year.  It took him three weeks to even get in the water.  But, having Oliver and Adelaide there together really helped.  Adelaide went right in and so then did Oliver.  Their class is very small and includes one other little boy, Adelaide's classmate from school.  I am also on the board of directors with his mom and know her well so it should be a fun swim time.
 Here is a picture of Adelaide and Daniel right before they hopped in the water.
 This is a picture of what I would look like if Oliver and Adelaide did my hair every day.  On Tuesday, they told me they had a surprise for me and wanted to do my hair.  I was super excited to see what they did and had a good chuckle when I saw myself in the mirror.  They told me that they loved it.
I've been very proud of Oliver lately.  He's been working very hard on kindness and I can see the difference.  Every morning he makes his bed, clears his dishes from the table and helps with the chores.  He told me he's been so helpful because "he's growing up so it's time to help."

No comments: