Thursday, February 9, 2012

Museum of Science

Last year, we got a membership to the Museum of Science and I really enjoyed taking the kids there.  Chris and I definitely felt as though we got quite a bit of use out of our membership so we decided to renew this year and I am so glad we made that decision.

We've been twice since the beginning of the year and the kids just get so much joy out of exploring and learning new things.

This picture makes me smile.  Adelaide was determined to get on that chair and she just sat there.  This chair MAY be a bit big for this little lady!


This visit, we went to the electricity section of the museum.  Oliver was really intrigued by electricity and how it moved with his hands.


Another part of the museum was the robot section.  We had never been there before.  By connecting different blocks, Oliver and Adelaide were able to make a robot move in different directions.
I also took them to the Omni Theater for the first time.  Tickets are included in our membership and I wanted to make sure to use them.  When the show started, Oliver turned to me and asked me if it was similar to the Soarin' ride at Disney World because he said he felt like flying.  Adelaide was a bit more concerned with getting out of Alaska.  When the show started, she asked me how we were going to get out of there.  Love her!

No comments: