Friday, July 22, 2011

Catch Up.

Well, after Oliver's birthday celebration, Oliver and I headed down to Cape Cod to spend a night with Nonna and Papa before mommy came to pick us up. Mommy and daddy had a wedding to go to so we were lucky enough to have some fun! Here are some pictures that Nonna took of us while we were there.

We went to the beach one day.

After the beach, we went out for ice cream. I decided to have chocolate and Oliver had Moose Tracks.


Papa was brave enough to sit next to me even while wearing his white shirt!


I wasn't too messy, was I?


I also brushed my teeth at Nonna's!

And then the day mommy arrived, Nonna and Papa took us to the fish hatchery. We thought it was really cool!

The three of us spent one more night there before driving back to our house. The evening mommy arrived, we went to the beach and had a picnic on the beach.


Later on in the week, we got together with our friends Henry, Hazel and Maggie at a really fun park in Belmont. It had sprinklers, a playground and a little stream.







Overall, it has been a really fun summer!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

looks like a cute park!