Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cape Cod- Traditional Rules Need Not Apply!

Last week we spent a few days at Cape Cod with mommy visiting Nonna and Papa. When we got there, we were getting ready to take an outdoor shower when Oliver and I decided we needed to use the potty. Nonna told us that we could go outside since it was Cape Cod. Well, we held her to her word and anytime Oliver tried to go to the bathroom outside at their house, he would say "Nonna, it's okay to go to the bathroom outside because you told me I could on Cape Cod." It made for some very interesting moments.

At the Jamaican barbecue, Oliver and I decided to dance together.


After we ate, we went to a play area and found a wagon. Oliver told me he would give me rides around the farm. As we were playing, another boy who we did not know decided to go along with us for the ride.



The next day, we went to the beach. The weather was perfect. We packed a lunch and spent most of the day on the beach. We went swimming with Nonna and Mommy.


The next day, mommy, Nonna, Oliver and I went to the Heritage Museum to watch a concert and eat a picnic lunch.







Oliver and I found a really cool tree and decided to climb in it.




We also joyfully went on the Carousel ride. As many of you know, I love going on rides. My brother is very conservative. But, he proudly decided that since he was now 4 he was going to ride on a horse. He had a blast!





When we got back from Cape Cod, Nikki watched us for part of the afternoon and the evening. We went to a park, ate dinner and watched a movie. While we were doing that, mommy and daddy were having much more fun on Thompson Island with Harpoon. It was their 25th anniversary and they really celebrated.

There was lobster, corn on the cob, salad, potatoes, chowder and lots of beer.


There was also lots of incredible views of the city. And lots of games, karaoke, dancing and fun!




Mommy and daddy had a great time!

No comments: