Sunday, July 24, 2011

Three Amigos!

Last week, we went up to Maine to see Grammi, Dzia Dzia, Lorelai and Cali. When we arrived on Saturday, we were excited to see our cousins! Lorelai, Oliver and I became the Three Amigos and were called that for the rest of the week. While mommy was making a salad, she gave us some finger olives to put on our fingers. We thought that was pretty cool!

We also watched Grammi feed Cali some yummy squash.

I am not quite sure what Lorelai and I are doing here but we had fun playing together.

Daddy held Cali.


Our night time routine consisted of Oliver, Lorelai and I getting our pajamas on and hopping on the bed. We read three books, said our favorite parts of the day and then Lorelai would head upstairs to sleep on the cot in Grammi and Dzia Dzia's room while we slept in our usual room.



On Sunday, we quickly put on our swimsuits to go back down to the beach again. Before we went down, we had breakfast and took our picture.





Once at the beach, daddy took us out to the floating dock. We all wore the Puddle Jumper jackets which were great. Lorelai has a great imagination too so we spent some time pretending we were dogs. I was Doggie Ada Ad, Lorelai was Doggie La La and Oliver was Doggie Brinkle. Mommy would throw our toys and we would catch them in the water. Oliver and Lorelai also pretended to be swans and hide their swan eggs. It was a very entertaining week.





We went out on the boat also. We spent time down near Pirate and Turtle Island.


We went in the water using the noodles.


After a few minutes in the water, I decided that I wanted to just lounge on the boat.


Daddy and mommy also took us out on the paddleboat.


On Sunday night, we played with the chalk in the driveway. Yes, I did try to eat the chalk!





Lorelai, Oliver and I were also fascinated by Cali's bouncy chair. I loved pretending I was a baby.


Dzia Dzia read me lots of books.


On Monday, the weather was a little overcast so Dzia Dzia and mommy took us to see the Winnie the Pooh movie and go out for ice cream.


The next day, the weather cleared up and the Three Amigos were headed back down to the water!



Cali got a LOT of attention from me this past week. I loved smiling at her, hugging her, kissing her and spending time with her.



We had a pizza picnic one evening. It started off with imaginary food and then when the real food arrived, we continued our picnic!




Our week in Maine would not have been complete without washing the cars!


Mommy's camera ran out of battery so some of our adventures near the end of the week were not captured but it is safe to say that we had a great time!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Looks like a fun time!!