Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eating Noodles and Riding the Train!

Daddy took this picture of me because he couldn't get over my determination to use my chopsticks while eating my ramen soup at Wagamama. We went their to celebrate Dawn!


I also need to share this story even though I don't have any pictures. Last weekend, while mommy was at the movies with her friends, daddy planned out a very special day for us. He put us in the stroller and walked us down to the train station. We were so excited when we found out we were taking the train to Manchester to go to Singing Beach! Daddy had figured out that it was a very inexpensive way to go to the beach up there on a weekend. We rode the train the whole way, got back in the stroller and walked up to the beach. When we got there, we had a blast! We played in the singing sand, made sandcastles and just enjoyed spending time with daddy. On the walk back to the train, we even stopped for ice cream! When we arrived back in Beverly, mommy was waiting there to pick us up! We had the best day with daddy!

No comments: