Thursday, May 26, 2011

Very Special Visitors!

Last week, we had three very special visitors arrive! Uncle Dan, Auntie Erin and their dog Jules came all the way from San Diego. Before they got here, we were hard at work on a special project. Before you see it, let me just say it was made with a lot of love:)!

Here we are working on it. Oliver was very focused.

I was more focused on figuring out the taste of paint (and being silly of course)!



Here is the end result- a Welcome Uncle Dan and Auntie Erin sign. We weren't sure where to hang it and then we realized that it was too heavy to hang because of the paint. So, we just put it on the table for them when they got here.

Daddy picked them up on Friday and we went to a park that afternoon. Jules and Charley had a great time running around and playing with each other. Well, Jules played with her ball and Charley chased after her!


I brought Auntie Erin a flower.

We spent some time on the playground.

Went to the water for a picture.

Uncle Dan pushed me and all was going well until he gave me a little push and I fell off the swing. In fairness to Uncle Dan, I think I was all done but hadn't told him that. I didn't really fall all that far but it made for a funny little scene.
Oliver decided to push Charley while Uncle Dan was pushing me.

Do you think I love Uncle Dan? I basically followed him everywhere!

When we went down by the water, Jules had a blast chasing after a ball.

Daddy saved the day by getting Jules' ball when it went in the water.

While everyone else was busy playing with the dogs, I decided that I really needed to wash and blow dry my hair. At least, that's what I told mommy when she asked me what I was doing.
After the park, we went back home and mommy made dinner. We all ate dinner together and then our babysitter came and mommy, daddy, Uncle Dan and Auntie Erin walked to a wine bar. We had such a fun day with them! Our adventures were only beginning though.

No comments: