Monday, May 9, 2011

Daddy's Special Day!

This past weekend was a very exciting one for daddy and also for us! For the past few years, daddy has been working hard to get his MBA and work full-time. We are so excited that he passed (Oliver seemed very concerned about this for some reason) and are really looking forward to spending lots more time with daddy!

The night before his big day, I had some daddy-Adelaide time that would not be complete without smiles...

And kisses on the nose. Have I mentioned that I love to give kisses on the nose?

Saturday morning we were off to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's for a sleepover while mommy and daddy went into Boston for daddy's ceremony. We packed our suitcase, put on our sunglasses and we were ready for an adventure.


I decided to "ride" my bike around the street before mommy left.

While we were with Grammi and Dzia Dzia, mommy and daddy were at a luncheon. Daddy said a few words.

I'm so proud of you, daddy!!!

On Sunday, it was Mother's Day. We had a few surprises in store for mommy when she got home. First, we had flowers and a card.


Second, I got confused and thought it was mommy's birthday so I decided to show her my "birthday suit." This is the last picture daddy took of me before I was bare bottom.


And that is why there are no pictures of me with mommy during her Mother's Day surprise! She knows I love her though!

No comments: