Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Grammi and Nonna!

Mommy tells me all the time how lucky I am to have Grammi and Nonna in my life. They are two of the most wonderful women I know. They are always so supportive, loving, generous and fun! I love them both so much.

Happy Mother's Day, Grammi! Mommy tells me stories all the time about my Grammi. Grammi is incredibly smart. When mommy was little, she could always count on her for help with her homework. Grammi made mommy believe that anything was possible. She and my Dzia Dzia worked very hard to enable mommy to go to her dream college (for THAT I am so grateful because she met my daddy there!). Grammi was always there to support mommy. Grammi worked at a nursing job when mommy was a child but mommy often tells me that she hardly remembers that because Grammi still found the time to go to all of mommy's sporting events and activities. Grammi used to make all of mommy's birthday cakes from scratch on her birthday and she always made the holidays feel incredibly special.

She is a very special woman that deserves to be honored on such a special day!




Happy Mother's Day, Nonna! Daddy always tells us lots of stories about growing up. He told me that he could always count on Nonna when he had a problem or needed some advice. He also told me that family dinners were so special because Nonna would make the most wonderful meals (I can verify this fact....seeing Nonna means that the most delicious meals are going to happen). He also remembers his 13th birthday when Nonna took him out of school early and took him into NYC to see a show. He said that was one of his best birthdays. Nonna has the ability to make those around her feel loved.


Thank you for being the best mothers to my mommy and daddy. They are so lucky!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thank you, sweetie. You are the lucky one. You have the best parents in the world!
Love you!