Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes!

So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite "behind the scene" moments. While mommy often puts the fun things in our blog, there are also lots of moments where we are arguing, crying and being messy!

This first picture is to show my special belly button. I don't talk about it often but I have an umbilical hernia. I was born with it and it is my favorite part of my body. I don't know any different but I am often confused when I see other people's "belly button." I usually tell them that they don't have one because it doesn't look like mine:)


Here I am earlier this year crying because Oliver was trying to make me jump off.

A very silly dress up moment. Actually, this picture really reflects my silly nature.


Painting. One of my favorite things to do. Not one of mommy's favorites because of the mess it makes. I will pain with anything....I especially love to "paint" with bananas.


Yes, we sometimes build a trap for our dog Charley.


And Oliver and I argue. Quite often, actually.


A major tantrum. Throw myself on the floor and kick my legs kind of tantrum.


These days, I prefer to be completely undressed. Mommy will dress me and a minute later I will be naked. I have Oliver's underpants on in this picture.


Slightly into Oliver's underpants. Just slightly.


This is what our table looks like every time we finish making cupcakes. Every Time.

No comments: