Saturday, May 14, 2011

Random Moments!

This week was a little bit busy for mommy as she finished up school, but we still found some time to have fun!

Here I am playing dress up. I found this little red hat and had a hard time parting with it.


And then I found the chef's outfit and really got into character. I thought hard about what I should make.

There are so many different choices!

I know! I'll just throw something on the grill!

After playing dress up, Oliver and I did some climbing.




What better way to end the day than at the playground on the swings. I think swinging might be one of my favorite things to do. I could sit here for hours!



And then I found some flowers to put in my hair.

Being two years old is pretty wonderful. I spent the afternoon running around barefoot on the grass chasing my brother and picking flowers.

We also got to spend some time with one of mommy's friends who was visiting from California. She and mommy have been friends for a very long time. She is so kind and fun to be around.

Oh, and I almost forgot! Today I went bowling with daddy and Oliver. I was pretty good, if I do say so myself (the bumpers on the side may have helped too)!

No comments: