Saturday, February 26, 2011

Special Nonna and Papa Vacation!

Nonna and Papa invited us to spend a few days down at the Cape this past week! Oliver and I were more than excited to get our adventure started. We had a fun-filled busy two days. When we arrived, we found out that we were having hot dogs and macaroni and cheese for dinner by the fireplace. What a great way to start our vacation.

The next morning, Oliver went downstairs with Papa to throw a ball around while I "helped" Nonna do the laundry. What I really did was browse through catalogs deciding which dolls I wanted to get. It's wishful thinking on my part!
Then it appears I had a little hair situation going on! I guess it is time for another haircut.


After a yummy breakfast, Nonna brought out the clay for us to play with. We made all sorts of things out of clay.


Then we went outside with Nonna and Papa and went on the playground.



What could be more fun than making a fort out of Nonna and Papa's dining room table?

Oliver's in the fort ready to hang out.


Here he is helping me in the fort.


The next morning we woke up and found out we were going to Nonna and Papa school! The weather was so rainy that they took us downstairs. We said the Pledge of Allegiance.

We had gym class- Oliver hit some balls and I rode around.

We colored on the paper with markers.


Then, for the grand finale we did the egg bottle experiment which was SO cool!



Last night, we went to make our own pizzas...a tradition when we see Nonna and Papa.
Thank you Nonna and Papa for a fun time! We love visiting you!

No comments: