Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Fun!

Yesterday, mommy, daddy, Oliver and I headed up to Maine to spend the night. We hadn't been up there all winter and decided that since daddy had today off, we would go on an adventure. We met Grammi and Dzia Dzia there. When I got there, I acted like I didn't remember Maine. Here I am sitting with Grammi trying to figure out if I know where I am.

After we had lunch, we all went outside to do some sledding. I really wanted to go first with Dzia Dzia. We decided to start at the top of the hill.

If you look at our faces, you'll realize we're going a little bit faster than we expected. We flew down the hill.

Still smiling though. It was a fun ride!

Next up, my ride with Daddy!



Lastly, my ride with mommy.


After we went sledding down the hill, we realized just how much fun it was to get rides on the ice. Daddy would push me really fast.

My own little ice path. Here I go! I had a huge smile on my face the entire time.


Oliver and I did a little bit of crashing.





After all of our exercise, Grammi told us we could make hot chocolate with her.







After a yummy dinner that Grammi made, I had some snuggle time with Dzia Dzia before bed.


Eating an ice cream and sharing the Skippyjon Jones story with Grammi. Oliver and I had a special treat. We set up our cots in Grammi and Dzia Dzia's room and had a sleepover with them.


When we woke up in the morning, we snuggled with mommy before we all went out for breakfast.


When we got back from our Maine vacation, we played dress up. We had a really fun weekend, especially because daddy was off from school!


No comments: