Sunday, February 6, 2011

Celebrating the Nursery Schools 50th Birthday and Other Fun

This past Friday, Oliver and I attended his Nursery School's 50th birthday! We were very excited because we love going to parties. I got all dressed up in a skirt. Here I am just waiting to go!Once we got there, we went into the gym and there were lots of balloons, a birthday cake, decorations and some of Oliver's friends. The first thing we did was get in line for face painting. I had never had my face painted before and I decided I wanted a rainbow on my face.
All of the different classrooms had all sorts of activities set up for us. Oliver's classroom had musical chairs. The classrooms downstairs had a place where we could make our own bear hats (I love my hat) and play pin the hat on the bear. Without question, one of our favorite activities was in the chapel where there were hula hoops set up and lots of instruments.

When we got home, we were very excited to tell daddy about the party. I figured it would be really fun to wear my hat upside down.

Yesterday, we spent the day helping mommy get ready to have some friends over for dinner and then we spent the night at Grammi and Dzia Dzia's. Here I am getting ready to go. Don't you love my owl socks. I am REALLY excited about them. I haven't taken them off.
I really love my daddy. How could I not? He always makes me smile.
While we were helping mommy peel the carrots, I decided that Oliver and I should have one as a snack.
Here I am getting ready to go to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house. Pardon the wet spot on my dress. I just spilled a little bit of water.
Oh my goodness!!! When we got to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house, Dzia Dzia had surprised us. He took food coloring, put it in his spray gun and wrote our names in the snowbanks. We thought it was really fun and silly!

While we were playing at their house, mommy and daddy hosted a little dinner party of their own.

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

That photo of A and Chris is so good!!