Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Haircut, Egg Rolls and Fun with Cali

Today, while Oliver was at school, I got my haircut. The front part of my hair is still coming in so for now I'm going with a bob and bangs.Today, we also did this really cool science experiment that mommy learned at school. If you put drops of water on wax paper, then the drops fall onto the paper in little dots. The water doesn't get absorbed by the paper. Then, you can take straws and push the dots all over the paper. I thought it was fun.


Last Saturday, mommy and daddy's friends Vy and Rob invited us to their house for lunch. I went a little bit crazy and ate 5 egg rolls. I couldn't control myself. Then Vy made a delicious pho soup that I loved. They were so nice to open up their home to a three and two year old!




Our theme lately has been sunglasses. We love wearing them all over the house.

Here is a picture of Oliver and me this past science Monday. We did the exploding volcano experiment.



One of the most exciting part of our day yesterday was when Cali came to spend a few hours with us while Auntie Shannon went to school. I was so excited to show her my sunglasses but she just slept through the whole explanation:)

She spent most of the time in the bjorn with mommy.

We entertained the sweet girl on her quilt.
We enjoyed our time with Cali. Although I did keep asking mommy when she was going to do something. I asked when she was going to walk, talk to us and play with us!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

cute do! love the shades - I want to see some photos of her rocking her new duds!