Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How to Make Stuffed Shells...Adelaide style

It was a snowy day so Oliver and I decided to make our own dinner (you'll probably be able to tell by the picture at the end)! We decided to have stuffed shells.

First, you fill a bowl with lots and lots of cheese.
Then you clean up a little (?)
Then you decide to eat some of the cheese in your bowl.
Then, whatever is left, apparently a tiny amount of cheese, put it in the big bowl.
Then put some sprinkles on it. Sprinkles is what I call parsley in a two year old world.
Hmmm...it's kind of fun to put sprinkles on the cheese.
Well, I guess I'll just put some more on then!
Then, you stir up the mixture and fill the shells with cheese (or try to).
And then, the result is stuffed shells. Just remember that this particular batch was made by a 2 and 3 year old!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

I was glad I was not coming over when I thought A put REAL sprinkles into the the stuffed shells! They look super yummy though!